I’ve got tagged by Brian DeShong and Manuel Pichler to write down seven facts about me. Quick and easy:
- Sung in a boys choir and had professional vocal training for almost ten years. We wore funny suits and it was quite cool
- Sung the alto solo of the Paul McCartney opera Liverpool Oratorio. You didn’t even know Paul McCartney wrote operas, right?
- Went to a Rudolf Steiner school for 13 years. This was not so cool as I’m not enough into mystery
- I’m together with a upcoming geologist. I’m trying to get her into the oil business against her will. We actually met on a dating portal but I have an excuse: I worked there at that time.
- I read most of the works of Theodor W. Adorno, the important ones from Karl Marx and it made me a better programmer. Not.
- I still think smoking is one of the coolist habits ever.
So here are my nominated victims:
under Me, Meme, PHP
Trackback specific URI for this entry
Add a Comment & let me know what you think